DredgeSOX® Shoreline Erosion Restoration and Control
DredgeSOX® was designed with a double layer of knitted high-density polyethylene mesh that is filled by dredging shallow pond sediment into the containment unit.
Sox Erosion Solution
Our shoreline control and restoration using DredgeSOX creates a new fully integrated secure and solid living shoreline.
- Quick installation with minimal impact on surrounding property
- Preferred when a waterway is part of the project
- Pumped with shallowed sediment from the waterway
- Secured with patented anchoring channel
- Sod or plant directly through the knitted mesh to revegetate the shoreline
Shoresox Lake & Hillside Erosion Stabilization
ShoreSOX® is constructed with a knitted high-density polyethylene mesh that is lined with burlap. This gives ShoreSOX® its maximum moisture retention capabilities that allow vegetation of new living shorelines and hillsides, even in arid climate conditions.
- Immediately Stabilizes Erosion
- Filled with Locally Sourced Organics
- Filtrates Storm Water Run-off
- Regain Lost Property
- Moisture Retention Capabilities
- Patented Anchoring Channels
SOXFence® Silt & Sediment Erosion Fencing
SOXfence® is the next generation of protective project fencing. It is reusable and requires less maintenance than traditional silt fencing, ultimately resulting in overall lower cost & increased longevity.
Our silt and sediment erosion control provides the following benefits:
- SOXFence® is Non-Trenched
- Easy to Install
- 5- Year Warranty
- Requires Fewer Stakes
- Works In & Out of Water
- Will NOT Unravel if Torn
- Serves as Containment Barrier
- Available in Green, Tan & Custom Colors